ENCHANTED DIAMONDS : ABOUT US
Our Story & Our Mission
Our family has been in the diamond business for 150+ years with experience ranging from wholesale, retail, to jewelry design. Many people claim to have years of experience in this business but very few have such a diverse perspective on the industry and very few are outstanding members of the Diamond Dealer’s Club. Our specialty is diamond jewelry though we carry many other pieces featuring precious stones and gems like emeralds, sapphires, and rubies. Our online store is here on the web at the heart of world and we are here to create a new way to shop for diamonds. Our main interest is your satisfaction and we realize that the educated buyer will ultimately be the happiest customer and that’s why we will take the time to personally connect with our customers in order to show them what to look for and what to avoid when buying a diamond. When people come to us with an idea about what they are looking for, we go through all the steps to make sure the end product is exactly what they envisioned. Whatever your budget is, we can work with it in order to create a customized piece or engagement ring that will last a lifetime. We offer jewelery and diamond insurance to all our customers and free servicing on any of our products. Your satisfaction is our priority so if you are looking for a diamond dealer or jeweler you can trust we have the experience and the references to support our mission.
We specialize in diamond jewelry, loose diamonds (GIA certified), fine gold, fine Columbian emerald, South Sea pearls, sapphires, rubies & other precious gems...
We carry elegant necklaces, matching jewelry sets, earrings & studs, bracelets and bangles, engagement rings, mountings and pronged settings for rings, loose diamonds (GIA certified), wedding bands, fancy rings, brooches and pins, and a small selection of watches...
All of our jewelry is handcrafted by local jewelers and most styles are exclusively designed by our expert diamond specialist...
We carry couture and antique style jewelry, estate jewelry, Persian style jewelry, Bridal jewelry, & alternative engagement rings and wedding bands...
The services we provide are listed below:
• Free jewelry & ring cleaning
• Free jewelry & ring setting inspection
• Jewelry repair (free & guaranteed for all of our own products)
• We Buy Gold, Diamonds & Estate pieces (trade-in for cash instantly)
• Rings and jewelry resized and polished
• Custom jewelry design
• Engraving jewelry and accessories
• We upgrade settings and change center stones
• Replace backing on earrings and clasps on necklaces, chains, and bracelets.
Most services can be done while you wait.
Links to our affiliations...
Long term member of the Diamond Dealer’s Clubhttp://www.nyddc.com/
Listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT)http://www.jewelersboard.com/
Registered with the Diamond Registryhttp://www.diamondregistry.com/
Checklist for Diamond Buyer:
1. Is there an address and phone number of headquarters or store front clearly listed on the website?
58 School Street, Glen Cove, NY 11542
2. Does the website specialize in diamonds or do they sell other types of products as well?
Our website only sells diamonds and diamond jewelry as well as fine gold and jewelry.
3. Does the website put pressure on you to buy quickly?
Our goal is your satisfaction so we encourage you to browse and shop around because we are confident in the quality of our jewelry. We challenge all of our customers to do research on the diamonds or type of jewelry they wish to buy because we know they will ultimately be more satisfied with a well planned decision.
4. How long has the company been in business?
Our diamond specialists have been in the business for 40+ years.
5. Is the business a member of any professional organizations?
Our diamond specialists are members of the Diamond Dealer’s Club and our business is listed with the Jewelry Board of Trade.
6. Are experienced diamond professionals available by phone, e-mail, and in person to discuss the details of their diamonds and their certificates?
Our diamond specialist is available by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone (888) 816-0610.
7. Will they provide you with a free quote?
There is no fee associated with any of our consultations and we will put your free quote in writing for you so you can do further research and compare our price to our competitors. Not to mention, we have a Diamond Price Miner (Patent Pending), which shows you our competitors prices and automatically lowers our prices to guarantee you have the lowest prices anywhere!
8. Do they offer to fax you full and unabridged certificates?
Upon request we can fax or e-mail a copy of the full certificates for all our diamonds.
9. Do they make it easy for you to compare their prices to other competitors on the internet?
Yes, our website will has our Diamond Price Miner (Patent Pending), a feature that automatically reduces our prices below that of our competitors so you will always get the better deal. It will show you the competitors’ price and our price side by side and link to their website for verification. Our diamond price comparison will give you the easy satisfaction of knowing that your diamond is the best deal found anywhere.
10. Are they represented in the major diamond exchanges in New York, Antwerp and Tel Aviv?
Our diamond specialist has been located in the heart of the New York Diamond District on 47th street for 40+ years. We have partners and diamond polishers in New York, Antwerp, Tel Aviv, and China.
11. Is the diamond specialist examining each diamond before shipment?
Yes, our experienced diamond specialist personally inspects each diamond before it is sent out.
12. If you wish to return the diamond do they charge a restocking or examination fee?
No we do not add on any additional fees for returns or servicing products.
13. Do they offer a laser inscription option on diamonds for the certificate number, date, or love message?
Yes, we can have any of our diamonds laser inscribed with a special message or the certificate number for easy identification.
14. Do they offer to see a selection at their office or the Diamond Dealer’s Club?
We can provide you with the identification and information necessary to go right upstairs from our store and view our diamonds at the source.
15. Do you ship internationally?